- Horse Power102hp
- Torque221 ft.-lbs
- PRND (Park, Reverse, Neutral, Drive)Clutchless Transmission
- 80kWhr LI-Ion CassetteStandard
- On-Board ChargerStandard
- CO2 EmissionsZero
- Maximum Speed (governed)50 mph
- Range (up to)100 miles
- Front 4 Piston calipers - Disk
- Rear 10 inch Duo Servo Drum
- ABS Standard
- EBD Standard
- Regenerative Braking Standard
- Park Brake Hand Apply
WHEELS + TIRES
- Wheels 17.5x6 steel-gray
- Tires 205/75R17.5
WEIGHT + CAPACITIES
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating 12,122
- Payload 5,100
- Front Gross Axle Weight Rating 5,730
- Rear Gross Axle Weight Rating 7,053
- Electro-hydraulic power assisted Standard
- Turning circle (curb-to-curb) 36 ft.
- Steering wheel turns lock-to-lock 4.6
- Electric windows Standard
- Electric mirror Standard
- I-Pack driver information display Standard
- IButton keyless ignition Standard
- Proximity mirrors Standard
- Visibility nearly 180 degrees
- Overall Vehicle Height 106"
- Overall Chassis Width (Between Front wheel fenders) 78.75"
- Overall Body Width (Between Rubrails) 77.5"
- Overall Vehicle Length (Bumper to Bumper) 254"
- Cargo Capacity (Excluding Vesibule Space) 417 sq. ft
- Interior Cargo Area Height 74"
- Cargo Area Floor Length 154"
- Rear Roll Up Door Opening Width 60.5"
- Rear Roll Up Door Opening Height 70"
- Sliding Side Door Opening Width 30"
- Sliding Side Door Opening Height 80"
- Sliding Side Door Opening Inset Step Height 10.5"
- Rear Bumper Height (at top of bumper) 12.5"
- Floor height 26"
The eStar, from Navistar, is a quiet, environmentally-friendly, all electric truck. There are important differences between driving an all electric truck and a traditional diesel-powered vehicle.
- Very low noise
- Gear engagement
- The extreme quiet of the eStar benefits the driver, but pedestrians will most likely not hear an approaching eStar
- The eStar contains high voltage. To avoid the risk of death or serious personal injury, never touch or handle any electrical wiring with orange insulation or any high electricl components anywhere in or on the eStar
- The eStar requires re-charging, rather than refueling.
- The system will go into regeneration when the accelerator pad is released, providing a secondary braking effect.
Download Driver Instruction PDF
Download First Response Guide PDF
eStar eNewsletter Sign-Up
Add It Up
It's a Win-Save
The eStar Savings Calculator
Discover how eStar has changed business